Friday, June 13, 2008

What a Neat Place






















I love to visit the Museum of Appalachia in Norris, TN, and just wander from cabin to cabin. I think about the people who lived in these cabins, the ladies who feed their families at these tables, laid their babies in the cradle, rocked their babies in the rocking chair and probably even delivered their babies in their bed in their cabin. What was their life like? Were their hopes and dreams for their children similar to our hopes and dreams for ours today? If these walls could only talk, oh the stories they would tell.

2 comments:

ARLo said...

You have a very beautiful way of catching the light and essence of these places!

Gorgeous!

Heidi Brand said...

Such a neat place to explore. You have captured it well. I bet those wall would have some stories to tell.

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me