Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Week At Hunting Island South Carolina

I spent a wonderful week at Hunting Island State Park this fall. It was so much fun. My sole purpose for being there was to take pictures. I really enjoyed the beach, it was a thrill to walk along with the sand beneath my feet, the waves lapping at my ankles, feel the sun beaming down, hear the noisy pelicans as they flew over, and just to enjoy all the glorious sights and sounds of the beach.

















































































































































No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me