Thursday, January 20, 2011

Abbi's New Haircut

One of the big things on my after I move to do list was to find a groomer for Abbi. She is a teeny tiny yorkie and weighs only 3# 4 oz so I am really careful who I let groom her. I want to be sure it is someone who will be careful with her and be gentle with her, and someone I can trust.

Before I moved I searched for groomers in the St. Louis area and found a few. This one looked really good to me http://www.cleanasawhisker.biz/ . Last Monday we dropped by with Abbi and met Gina then we made an appointment and took her back the next day. Gina and Sasha (I think I have her name right) were very nice. I was really impressed with the way they handled Abbi. They were very gentle with her, very patient and seemed to really know what they were doing. I was well pleased with them and would reccomend them as groomers!

You should have seen the pitiful hair cut she had before she went to Clean As A Whisker. I cut her hair right before we moved and needless to say it didn't look very good. I have decided I am not good at cutting hair :)








No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me