Sunday, October 9, 2011

On our downtown Indy shoot, my friend and I found the squirrels were great models.  It was a very hot day and this little one was hot and trying to cool himself by flattening out on the branches of the tree and the ground.    The little baby cardinal was hopping all around and fluttering a little as it's anxious parents tried to feed it little pieces of the greenery they pulled off and call it into the more dense vegetation for protection.  I loved getting to photograph it so closely. 



1 comment:

Monica Renee' Sheely said...

Wow! :) you captured some great moments! :D love them! :)

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me