Wednesday, September 12, 2012

River Walk

     We live near Pine River and I love to walk along the river walk and watch the sun set over the river.  There are beautiful wildflowers that grow along the banks, we see ducks, geese, otters (at least I think that is what they are) and swans.  It is also a great place for photographing dragon flies, turtles, and lily pads.  Sunrises and sunsets light the sky and water in breathtaking brillant color.  Quiet a nice place to take a walk!
 
















No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me