Sunday, May 26, 2013

Redwing Blackbirds

I have been enjoying observing and shooting the redwing blackbirds.


The males are dark black with bright red, yellow, and white on their wings.



The females are totally different in color.  They do have a tiny bit of red on their wings.





This female is sitting on a wild grape vine.  Her head was mostly behind the leaves but every little bit she would peek under the leaves to see if I was still watching her :)



This female was busy getting supper for her babies...see it in her mouth :)


 This guy is really watching me.

No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me