Sunday, May 26, 2013

Samantha

Samantha has learned to pose!  Yay!  She still thinks it is more fun for me to chase her but she will occasionally be still for the few seconds it takes me to focus and click the shutter....especially if I reward her with quarters :)

I love the soft early morning light in this one.


She enjoyed going for walks with me along the little road that borders our farm.


She was thrilled to throw rocks in the puddle the rainfall had created!


Such a pretty little smile!


The barstool helped keep her still.



No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me