Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Walk Along Pine River

The geese were pretty wary of us.

This one was angled just right for the evening light to brighten it's eye.

I have no idea what this shell is.  I was in a very wet area near the river and saw a large shell...well large for a snail type shell.  Then I begin to look around and they were everywhere.  They were in wet leaves.  I could count probably 20 just by looking in a 4 or 5 foot area around where I was standing


The swan wasn't very cooperative in posing for me.  It stayed way far away.


If I was really quiet I could sneak up on the turtles.


This was a limb off a bush.

No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me