Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall Is Beautiful In Michigan

The first week of October, Michigan was ablaze with color.  There were beautiful gorgeous colors everywhere you looked.
 
 
Cosmos and zinnias blooming in my garden.




 Beautiful vines turned bright red.
 Pretty Purple Wildflowers


 More red vines!

 
 
 Ducks swimming in the Pine River, which looks golden from the reflections of the trees into the water.



Beautiful Leaves!




This great blue heron was so camouflaged into the trees it took a long time to spot him.



This is a view of the Pine River from Lion's Club Riverside Park in St. Louis, MI. 



With everything turning red, orange and yellow, the green of this wild grape leaf stood out.















More views of Pine River from the walkway at Lion's Club Riverside Park.




We had the most beautiful tree right in our yard!!




No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me

Blog Archive