Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

We went for a drive out in the farming country, just looking for things to shoot.

I loved watching the big corn picker harvesting corn.  It is a massive machine and  cuts a huge section of the field each time it goes through.



The rear view :)


A pretty barn on a pretty fall day.


 I miss the pretty wildflowers that were blooming near the tree on my last visit to this barn.


The corn is ready to harvest!



This is a very interesting barn of some type.  It's boards are not close together but spaced apart, much like a corn crib.  I found it quiet picturesque.


A field of grazing sheep and cows on the same farm.



A beautiful black horse watching from across the street as I shoot the unusual barn.


Any idea what kind of barn this is?  What it's purpose is?


Another pretty barn!


Many of the trees have lost their leaves.


Looks like this old barn is loosing it's roof!


Same barn from a little distance.



I have shot this barn before.  I always call it the "cow barn".  I guess it would more correctly be termed "the barn with a cow silo."  The corn is ready to be harvested and covers part of the view of the barn.

No comments:

Count

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I plan on sharing things I see and capture thru my camera.

About Me

My photo
I am 49 years old, I have 2 adult sons, a grandaughter & a grandson. I am happily married to the love of my life. I have been intrigued with photography for as long as I can remember. I am constantly striving to learn something new and improve my photography. I love doing portraits, macros, and scenic shots. I literally take my camera everywhere I go. I find that the more I learn about photographing my world, the more I learn to "see" the beauty around me.

Me

Me

Blog Archive